- An Interview on Baha’i and Homosexuality (Part 2, Part 3) – by Sean
- Gay, Lesbian and Baha’i: The Situation – by Barb from the Gay and Lesbian Bah’ai Story Project
- Holy Ground: Spirituality and Barefooting – by Wolfmaan from the Society for Barefoot Living
- Trans and Judaism: Inclusion from the Perspective of Several Jewish Movements – An essay I wrote as a piece of coursework on a friend’s relationship between his gender identity and faith.
- Overcoming Kaam: Sikhism and Homosexuality by Jay Singh
- Veganism and Spirituality by Jess Bradley
- Patriarchy and Power: Being Queer and Pagan by Jess Bradley
- Spirituality And Activism by me
- Many Models, One Book: Asexuality and faith by Cijay
- On Generating and Exercising Personal Power Constructively by Andrew Utman
- Did the Lambeth Conference make or break the Communion? by me
- A queer perspective on the Anglican Communion by Jess Bradley
- Ethical Behaviour by me
- All Faith is false, all Faith is true by me
An extract from Moab is My Washpot, Stephen Fry’s excellent autobiography. This extract covers his reaction to Christian homophobia, written long before the New Atheist movement.
An extract from Born on a Blue Day, an autobiography from Daniel Tammet about his life as an autistic savant. I was particularly interested by his comments towards the end of the book about being autistic and converting to Christianity.